Finally Friday - Jewellery displays

|
I have (more or less) completed my first jewellery display. I used an old frame, some foam and some fabric. It's being held together thanks to my staple gun and luck. It turned out reasonably well, but will not hold earrings. Only necklaces. Not too bad a thing though as I have another frame I can put some screen or chicken wire in.

Here is a terrible picture of the front of my display.


And the unfinished back:

I need to get something to stand it up on and I should probably cover up that gaping hole...

I am going to make four smaller ones from trays I found at the dollar store and then painted. I will take pictures of all of the steps as I go and then I will post them here. It's a very simple process and they end up looking really professional.

0 comments: