At the first sign of Spring, us dreamers take notice.

|
As a native to Prince Edward Island, I know winter. I also know that just because spring is scheduled to arrive on March 20th does not always mean that it will. March 20th can be right smack in the middle of snow storm central on the East Coast. Therefore, when a warm couple of days rolls around, no one gets their hopes up.

However! Currently in Toronto, the sun is shining, there is no snow to be found anywhere, and all weekend it was over 9 degrees Celsius. I just can't help myself! I'm thinking about floral dresses, ballet flats, sun hats, parasols, and EVEN sandals! I have been stung before and my poor heart should know better. However I am well aware of how brutally hot this looming summer will be and here in Toronto winter has been a joke. I would walk 25 minutes to work in the middle of January in tights, a skirt (or dress) and completely nonsensical boots.

I feel the time is right to get excited!

Here are a few goodies I have searched out for all of you so that I might complete my obligatory "spring is nigh" post in style. Click on a photo if you wish to see more from the shop it came from!


Some home decor. Bring Spring to you!




Sun Protection


A miniature I would love to have full sized.


Jewellery! Of course!







Beautiful garments




The sunglasses


The bag


Now to find a job that can support my crafting addiction AND my Spring wardrobe!!

4 comments:

2 Raven Chicks said...

What a fun post! I'm loving your spring picks - that green dress is absolutely adorable!

We've still got a couple of months of winter left *sigh*, so it helps to see such cheerful photos!

Annie said...

That umbrella necklace knocks my socks off.

Rosebud Beads said...

I choose to believe that wearing florals and bright colours gets spring to come much faster!

I think the Umbrella necklace is so precious. Such a unique idea.

Block Party Press said...

Thanks so much for including my Magnates! Hooray for Spring!!