Find it in the Library

|
I recently picked up a few books from the library as I have read so many of the books on my own shelves. My local library is teeny tiny but that doesn't stop me from spending more time playing out elaborate fantasies in my mind about pencil skirts, sexy up-dos and WONDERFUL GLASSES than I do looking for books.

Here are just a few items I feel every librarian should have!




Such a smart necklace. Perfect for any avid reader in your life.



This chair is really more for a private library on your country estate to go with candles and large tinted windows and a very lovely ladder attached to your towering, dark stained wooden shelves. With doors that lead to the garden where you take your tea... Oh my. I think I'm getting carried away.



I love these cards. The design is such a wonderful combination of printing methods.



Such a precious top. Perfect for any dreamer.

In my romantic version of being a librarian they are only ever seen stocking the shelves and assisting the public in a pencil skirt. This one is exquisite.



I could go on and on but I thought looking up heels and glasses might be dangerous for my wallet!

Have a nice weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Want.
All.
Especially necklace.

Mmmmm books are my favorite thing.

Rosebud Beads said...

Me too!