First Fascinator Attempt

|
Hey everyone!

Remember how I mentioned last night I had made something I've never attempted before? Well here it is! I made a cute little fascinator! I'm pretty impressed with how it came out. I honestly thought I would botch it up pretty fantastically. It is made from some lace sewn onto a hair comb with a nice little gem sewn onto the front. The gem features a beautiful lace pattern. Perhaps when I get better at it I can take some photos and give a sort of small tutorial. I don't think this is something I would try to sell as it is just a little rough around the edges but I will certainly be wearing it!

I have ample opportunity this weekend. Tonight I (sadly) have a going away party for a friend I met at work to attend. Tomorrow I am going to a large art exhibit near the CNE grounds that our friend Dave Sheppard is a part of! . And on Sunday we've been invited to have lunch with some friends! It is probable I will find something to wear it with for all three occasions.

Maybe, if I'm extra sweet to him, I can convince my fella to take some pictures of it in action!

0 comments: