Welcome, Baby Dexter!

|
My cousin Michelle had a wonderful baby boy today! Needless to say I have babies on the brain! Here are a few lovely items perfect for any little one! I made an emphasis on things for little boys but many of the shops I am linking to have similar items available in fabrics perfect for little girls... so check them out!!



An adorable little nautical themed hat and booties set!



Wonderful herbal bath for baby. (There are many great natural options in this shop for mom, as well!)



A lovely diaper bag!



A special elephant rattle made from organic fabrics!



I simply adore this magnet! (Obviously keep this one far from baby!)



Cute alphabet cloth diaper. Read the item description to learn more about the negative impact that disposable diapers have on the environment.



This changing mat is too cute for words! I love baby items with animal motifs!



The sweetest cowboy themed bib and burp set!



And a cute diaper bag for mom. This baby has 7 pockets! (I really love a bag with pockets.)

These wonderful items could help to prepare any new mom for her little bundle of joy! Many items are missing of course but I looked at so many items I was fearing a cuteness overload!

0 comments: