FRIDAY!!

|
My brain clearly thinks the weekend has started early. I had such plans for today! Finish a bio for my Etsy shop. Do write ups for and price new items. Make spreadsheets to keep track of money out/money in (out>in). Post more pieces as I haven't for the last three days (so bad!).

But instead! I slept in until 12:30 because my kitten was being cute and cuddly and she is almost never like that with me. Then I had a phone call with my mom during which we discussed such riveting topics as what to do with my tax forms (as I got paid in two provinces this year). Bank fess. And an argument over how long it takes to get to NFLD. Which was highly amusing at first since she thought I meant from Toronto and not from P.E.I., and really, why wouldn't she.

Now it is rainy and grey and sad outside. Doubly sad since we have had so much nice sunshine. Maybe I took it for granted? I'm sure if I write it a nice letter it will come back soon.

So now I have about 3 hours until the ball and chain gets home from work. Then we are making some supper for a couple friends. One of them recently bought a pin from my shop! So she is going to be picking that up also. Which reminds me of another thing I was supposed to do... I have to let everyone who looks at my shop know that I am willing to do pick ups for anyone in Toronto. So they don't have to play silly amounts of shipping and so I don't have to waste mailers and packaging.

Let's see how much work I can get done before this evening. I have a nice weekend to look forward to if the sun comes out. I hope it does so that I might ride my bike around the city!

0 comments: